- sports leagues become a multimillion dollar industry
- Join the SSIA Facebook Page Today
- Latane Meade, President of VAVi, and Finalist for Entrepreneur of 2011
- Tim Horan and Philadelphia Sport & Social Featureed in Roxborough-ManayunkPatch
- Jersey Club Sports Provides Athletic Social Outlet
- Mike Cray and BSSC feature in the Baltimore Sun
- Inner Tube Water Polo Splashes in New York City
Already an SSIA member organization with a login?
Already an SSIA member organization without a login?
Not an SSIA member yet?
The SSIA is run by and for its members... so if you are interested in becoming a member, there are a few things to consider.
- Are you a Sport & Social business (criteria defined on membership page)?
- Do you want to save money on expenses common to our industry (equipment, t-shirts, insurance, etc.)?
- Do you want to meet and work with national brands that want to sponsor our indusrty?
- Do you want to offer your participants the chance to travel to national events and tournaments?
- Do you want to learn, share and collaborate with other Sport & Social businesses?
- Do you want to get together with other Sport & Social professionals a few times a year to network and grow?
If you answered yes to the at least one of the above questions, then you will certainly benefit from becoming a member of the SSIA. Please utilize the links below to learn more about becoming a member or click "Join Now" to open our online application form. Once you have filled this our, it will be reviewed by the SSIA Membership Committee and you will be contacted regarding your application within a day or so.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions