- sports leagues become a multimillion dollar industry
- Join the SSIA Facebook Page Today
- Latane Meade, President of VAVi, and Finalist for Entrepreneur of 2011
- Tim Horan and Philadelphia Sport & Social Featureed in Roxborough-ManayunkPatch
- Jersey Club Sports Provides Athletic Social Outlet
- Mike Cray and BSSC feature in the Baltimore Sun
- Inner Tube Water Polo Splashes in New York City
Social Boston Sports
Social Boston Sports (SBS) was founded in February 2007 by four local college graduates with the goal of building a community for Boston-area young professionals who share interests in staying active physically, intellectually and socially. By offering a range of social and professional networking events including athletic leagues and community outreach programs, SBS has quickly become the destination for long-time Bostonians and young professionals new to the Boston area.
Today, SBS has a community built of over 12,000 SBS-ers who participate in 15 different sports leagues and numerous social events including parties throughout the city and adventure trips skiing, skydiving, and white water rafting.