1. Must host and operate sports leagues of some kind. What is a sports league?
2. Must have a prominent social focus within its activity base for its customers including but not limited to the following hosting post league happy hours/sponsor bars and or operating and hosting social events, outings, parties, etc.
3. Must be a for-profit business and serve adults (21+) as the primary customer
SSIA Partners are key to the strength of th organization. We began to work with partners to bring SSIA members either cost savings or additional revenue streams in 2010 and the value they have brought to the industry has been growing every year. See what being an SSIA Partner Member can bring to your organization below:
First Annual Conference Attendee
Company Info and Logo on SSIA Partner Page
Conference 15 Minute Speaking Slot
Logo/Link on Monthly Newsletter
Logo in Conference Materials
Bio in Conference Program
Cost = Annual Membership dues (1st annual conference attendee included, a $500 value): $2,500*
Optional Additional Benefits (Additional Cost)
Additional Conference Attendees ($500)
Private Annual Conference Room ($1000 + AV)
* The cost of becoming a Partner Member assumes there is not a Partner Program in place. If there is a Partner Program in place, any proceeds contributed to the SSIA through that Partner Program will be deducted from the cost of Partner Membership
1. Register for membership here
2. Approval (or disapproval) takes a few days and you are able to enjoy benefits immediately after being approved.
Cost = Annual Membership dues (1st annual conference attendee included, a $500 value): $1000
1. Email email@example.com
2. Register for membership here