Welcome to Augusta Sports Leagues, ASL for short! The premiere sports and social experience for ADULTS in the CSRA. We at ASL know how important having fun, building friendships, and community are, and while there are a lot of options for teens and college students, there aren’t many for adults.
1. Provide Adults with the best Social Sports Experience: Whether you grew up here or just moved to the area, ASL will give you an opportunity to be part of a team and make new friends. You can sign up for any league as an individual and we will find you a team. Play in a regional tournament or come watch.
2. Give Adults a Great Place to Connect: We will have restaurant/bar sponsors to provide teams with a place to hang out after their game, monthly social events, opportunities to support our community, and member discounts and perks with local, regional, and national businesses.
ASL Core Values:
1. We are in the relationship business; we build people up into a thriving community
2. Treat others better than you would like to be treated
3. Be Positive, Be Proactive
4. Do or Do not, there is no try! Get ‘er Done!
OUR HISTORY: In our inaugural Spring 2013 season we started with KICKBALL and SAND VOLLEYBALL leagues with about 100 members. We continue to add sports and social events as we grow, and are now at about 6,000 members. This is a great opportunity for your group of friends, coworkers, church group, and organization to build deeper friendships and connect with a larger community. Also, it is a great way to blow off steam and get some exercise. We do all the hard work of planning and running the events, so you get to relax and play.