Looking to reach the participants of our member organizations?
As of 2011, the creation of the Sport & Social Industry Association (SSIA) has created an enormous opportunity for brands to connect with sport and social clubs through one point of contact. In the past, the clubs were too fragmented to create an effective marketing program on a multi-market level. Campaigns were, however, always very effective where activation occurred.
Now with sport and social clubs working together and streamlined marketing/sponsorship programs across the country implemented, brands can reach this highly desirable audience (eg., active and professional adults ages 21-40 yrs) like never before. To learn more about sport and social clubs, our audience, club locations and the types of opportunities available to brands, please email email@example.com. Also, if interested attending our next conference, please see “How To Join” below.
- Register here: APPLY TO BECOME A SPONSOR or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call.
- If it is determined that the product or service you are interested in promoting to our members creates a win (for our members) – win (for the SSIA) – win (for you), you will be approved as an SSIA Sponsor and can then choose the sponsorship level that is best for you.
- A sponsorship agreement will be signed and enacted, making your organization an official SSIA Sponsor.
- Must be a legal incorporated entity.
- Must have a marketable and consumable product or service that benefits members of the SSIA.
Only companies that are official SSIA sponsors can attend the 2024 conference. Your first step will be to join the SSIA as an official sponsor by clicking here to apply (you can choose the sponsorship level from below in the application).
General (conference only) - $1,500
- Come join the conference as a sponsor and attend much like an industry member. You are welcome to join general session, learning seminars, the Social Star Awards Gals and also compete in the SSIA Challenge!
- Upon request, there will be space for you to exhibit your brand/products during registration, general session and seminars.
- You and your company will have a profile on the conference app so attendees can get in touch with you throughout the conference.
- Conference registration not included ($500 per attendee)
Gold – $2,000
General (conference only) Sponsorship Included
- Sponsor Profile on the SSIA Website
- Annual highlight in the SSIA newsletter
- 1 Dedicated Email to the SSIA introducing you to our Members
Platinum – $4,000
- General (conference only) Sponsorship Included
- Featured Sponsor Profile on SSIA Website
- Bi-annual highlight in newsletter
- Bi-annual social media shoutout
- 1 Dedicated Email Introducing you to our Industry Members
- One (1) Free Conference Attendee
- Premium Exhibitor Space at the Annual Conference
Exclusive Conference Sponsorship Add-Ons
Get premium exposure of your brand in front of over 100 top decision makers within the Sport & Social Industry. Each of these opportunities is limited to only ONE sponsor, includes General Conference Sponsorship benefits and will go fast. Conference registration not included ($500 per attendee)
Welcome Reception (Tuesday evening) $2,000
The SSIA conference kicks off Tuesday evening with an opening happy hour. Sponsor the open bar for this 2-hour event and network as the conference kicks off in style. Includes signage at the event and mention/logo as event sponsor in the conference agenda. Estimated attendance: 100
SSIA Challenge (Wednesday afternoon) $2,500
Each year all attendees compete in a team challenge to see if the SSIA members can “do” what they “sell”. Sponsorship includes naming rights for the event, logo/name on all signage or associated material, as well as the coveted prizes for the winning team. Estimated attendance: 125
SSIA Social Star Awards (Thursday evening) $3,000
The “Golden Globes” of our industry, it’s the conference’s signature event. A networking happy hour & dinner are followed by the esteemed Social Star Awards, given to the “stars” of our industry. Sponsorship includes logo/name throughout the video presentations and a chance to help open the ceremonies. Estimated attendance: 150