Welcome to the New SSIA Website
Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve our members, partners and sponsors. We hope that you'll enjoy it as much as we do. In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login.
With your new login, you will be able to:
- Access the Private Industry Directory
- View Member-Only (formerly known as the "Locker Room") content
- Register for the Annual Conference & Seminars
- Update your profile information
- Update your Company/employees information (Admins only)
- Track event attendance
- Learn about SSIA Partner Programs
- View/Pay invoices
- ...and more!
The e-mail address you used previously for the Locker Room (now the "Learn" section of the site) has been brought over to our new site, so simply follow the instructions below to get logged in.
To create your new login, follow the instructions below.
- Follow this link.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account.
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass - our new portal for you to update your profile, see events that you are registered for, pay invoices, and more. Be sure to update your profile! And if you would like to be included in the private facebook group make sure the facebool url field includes the link to your personal profile.
Helpful hint - you can also access the member compass by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the screen once logged in.
Types of Users
We need to hear from you, as our platform has additional features for certain employees. Every member will have at least 1 person in the following roles below (please contact us if you have any questions or want to know who each of these are for your company).
- Primary Contact – person who will vote for your member organization in SSIA matters and communicate with us for other important updates (1 person)
- Billing Contact – person who should receive invoices for renewals/etc (1 person)
- Admin Contact – person who can update your company info & add/update/remove employees from the SSIA membership benefits system (can be multiple people)
If your company is ready to become a member:
Welcome! We are always looking for new members to join this amazing community. To learn more about how to become an SSIA Member - Click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.