2023 Social Star Award Winners
See our 2023 Social Star Winners Below
- Best Video Campaign - Awarded by club size, this category recognizes the most compelling video production across any portion of a club's services and operations.
- Industry Impact Award - Given to the person(s) or organization(s) that has contributed to the success and growth of the industry and association, generally through leadership, knowledge share, committee, project or board contributions.
- Kevin Cregan, Atlanta SSC
- Best Marketing Innovation - Highlights clubs pushing the limits and traditional boundaries of our industry to market their club, leagues or events - (i.e. social media, experiential marketing, grassroots or other formats)
- KC Crew (This is ESPN Spinoff)
- LI-Kick (Your Year In Review)
- Best Industry Innovation - Given to the organization with the most innovative product, service, league or event offering.
- Underdog Sports League (Seattle School District Girls Flag Football League)
- Best Event - Given to the club that executes and demonstrates expertise and quality of event production in the Sport and Social Industry. Nominations and votes should consider creativity and innovation, quality of execution, and positive representation of our industry.
- LI-Kick (The Gala)